The Virtual Assistant Project may change this Policy as required to ensure that Policy is compliant with The Office of The Victorian Privacy Commissioner.
Website Terms and Conditions
Website terms and conditions are located here.
Payment of Services
The Virtual Assistant Project does not collect credit card information.
How We Collect Your Information
You sign on as a subscriber to The Virtual Assistant Project via forms on our website or links on my social media platforms. Your information, name, email and any other specifics you provided in the form are then added to Active Campaign, in which your information is kept secure.
- If you reach out via our website contact form, you will be asked to provide your name, email and phone number.
- You sign up as a subscriber to receive newsletters, blog posts, product updates and information, and product launch emails.
- You sign up for The Virtual Assistant Program, products, services or tools.
- When you visit the Virtual Assistant Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How We Use Your Information
We send you newsletters, blog posts, and information on any product updates that are relevant to you from time to time.
Jacqui James (sub-contractors and contractors) trading as The Virtual Assistant Project may collect and use a user’s personal information in the following manner.
To improve our website offer
Continual improvement of website offerings based on information and feedback received from Users.
To improve customer service
The information provided helps us provide a more personal service that supports the User’s requirements.
- To share and update Users, of the latest additions to The Virtual Assistant Project
- To notify of the latest product offers relevant to the User.
- To notify purchasers about their product.
- To notify clients about day-to-day business as contracted.
- We guarantee Users, and subscribers, will never be spammed or their email sold or given away.
How We Share Your Information
- We do not share, give away, sell or trade your personal information.
- Subcontractors of The Virtual Assistant Project will have access to a subscriber’s email and account/contact details in order to conduct the business of The Virtual Assistant Project.
- Storage of Personal Information on third-party platforms
Our Services utilise a number of different platforms, as set out below, using the following third-party platforms
- Book Like A Boss
- Ultimate Membership Pro
The privacy policies and terms and conditions of such Third Party Platforms will apply.
It is your responsibility to read, agree to and comply with such privacy policies and terms and conditions and to identify which country such Third Party Platforms are based.
Protection of Personal Information
All reasonable care is taken to protect your information by using the latest and most up-to-date software, virus and firewall protection.
Non-Specific Personal Identification
As you browse our website, we may, from time to time view non-personal information about Users. This may include but not be limited to service providers and operating systems and other similar information that is collected by our website security system.
Jacqui James and any subcontractors or consultants will not ask for, maintain or keep any sensitive information unless the collection is required by law for the legal or immediate threat of harm to persons in relation to legal proceedings (current, anticipated and potential).
No passwords to accounts are shared with subcontractors. This is managed via a third-party encrypted membership application. For information on this, please contact me.
How we store your email information
Accessing your information
If you wish to access any personal information we may have collected about you in the course of our normal working relationship; you may request such access by contacting Jacqui James at +61 405 561 954.
Deletion of personal information
You have lifetime access to The Virtual Assistant Project, and all information stored will be deleted should you no longer wish to be a subscriber of The Virtual Assistant project from this website.
We will retain your email in Active campaign to share information with you until such point you unsubscribe. Which you can do at anytime.
The Virtual Assistant Project has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for any content, or privacy policies of any third-party site or service.
The Virtual Assistant Project may receive either points, a discount or a product from any affiliate link you purchase from on this website. We will, from time to time, feature affiliate links that could benefit your business. Clicking on any affiliate link is your decision, and any purchase you make through the affiliate link is between you, as the User and the affiliate.
Any affiliate links will be identified.
Should you have a complaint about the handling of your privacy/information you should contact:
PO Box 67
Hopetoun VIC 3396
Ph 61 405 561 954
Any User complaint will be taken seriously and will be acknowledged immediately. We will take immediate steps to acknowledge receipt of your complaint and conduct a full investigation and provide steps to remedy or dismiss any complaint if found without substance or evidence.
Alternatively, you may contact the Office of The Victorian Privacy Commissioner (OVPC).
10-16 Queen Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
GPO Box 5057
Melbourne Victoria 3001
Local call within Australia: 1300 666 444
From outside Australia: +61 3 8619 8719
22 July 2023
29 December 2021
7 May 2019
31 May 2018
18 May 2018
20 April 2018
26 March 2018
7 June 2017